Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This Website Will:
- Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics.
- Save data from Newsletter Subscriptions, Form Submissions and comments.
- Track user Site Preferences via SEO software from WordPress.
This Website Will:
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+ (If available).
This website will not:
Share any personal information with third parties.
User Settings to Avoid Cookies:
In compliance with current legal regulations, we provide you with the information that allows you to configure your Internet browser/browsers to maintain your privacy and security in relation to cookies.
To manage the activity of cookies from your computer, you can expressly accept, block or delete cookies.
In case you do not and continue browsing the web, you expressly accept the use of this type of Cookies on your devices.
To carry out the management of cookies, follow the instructions below:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
This Cookies Policy may be modified to adapt to the new legislation, so we advise you to visit it periodically.