Faulty pyrotechnics are thought to be to blame for a blaze at the Tomorrowland UNITE Spain festival which quickly engulfed the stage at the Parc de Can Zam in Barcelona.
More than 22,000 fans were safely evacuated from the popular festival in Spain as organisers quickly took control of the situation.
Local media reported that the festival organisers plan to refund all festival-goers who were evacuated.
A statement on the UNITE Spain website said, “Tonight, July 29th 2017, the UNITE Barcelona stage caught fire due to a technical malfunction.
“Thanks to the professional intervention of the authorities all 22.000 visitors were evacuated safely and without reports of injuries. “Authorities will follow up and continue the investigation with the local Spanish organiser of UNITE.”